(This in response to my challenge to write about something from five perspectives. Trickier than I thought, until I decided to have a bit of fun with it.)
Five Perspectives On: Cats
- The Cat: I exist. There is nothing to have a perspective about.
- The Other Cat: What do you mean I’m not the only cat in your world, in your heart? That is outrageous and totally unacceptable. (Goes and pees under the bed.)
- The Dog: I’m bigger, I’m stronger, I am better than you…. Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to offend. I’ll just go sit over here until you need me. Which will hopefully be never.
- The Internet: I needz more cat pics.
- The Person: You are my cat, right? Right?
I hope that made you laugh.