We all know the standard questions we ask, what’s your favourite colour/music/film/celebrity/cuisine. I mean, you could answer that, but it feels boring. So let’s explore some other favourite things instead.
- Your favourite person. Not just what they look like. But how they smell, what makes them laugh, who they are. Make me want to give them a hug.
- Your favourite hot beverage. And remember, the joy is in the details.
- Your favourite metaphor. Or, if your life was a metaphor, what would you hope it to be?
- Your favourite change. Butterflies, seasons, problems … there are so many different changes that we see.
- Your favourite moment of tranquillity. I read somewhere that tranquillity is the key to creativity – you can’t be creative if you are not tranquil. I’m not convinced, but it seems a good idea to think about.
If you’re going for cooking things, try these:
- Your favourite occasion
- Your favourite spice
- Your favourite ingredient that is not a spice
- Your favourite colour (blue soup, anyone?)
- Your favourite vegetable. Or second favourite vegetable.
And if you need reminding of the guidelines for this little project, they are over here.