It’s the last week people! Let’s get excited! But not too excited. We are pretending to be grown-ups.
- Have you ever seen those letters that people write to the childhood version of themselves? I always find such exercises a little one-sided. So how about we write a letter to a younger version of ourselves, but then, the younger version of ourselves has right of reply and writes back.
- If you could guarantee one thing about your future, what would it be?
- What it is the one point in history that you would like to witness, and why?
- If you could put your mind from ten or twenty years ago into your current life, what would you find most surprising?
- Dinner party. Five people from history. You invite them, but they don’t all agree to come. And then you have to think what should be on the menu…