Reasons Not To Get A Dog:
1. I am not a dog person. I blame the childhood trauma of picking up very messy giant piles of dog poo.
2. Dogs are expensive. There’s food, and vet bills and bedding and toys.
3. You have to train them. Potty training. Obedience training.
4. They take up time. There’s walking them and playing with them.
5. The chew factor. They chew everything.
6. The poo factor. I mean, my childhood poo trauma was using a shovel. This is using a bag to pick up a fresh warm …. ergh….
7. I already have a cat. An anxious cat.
8. Did I mention I am not a dog person?
Reasons To Get A Dog
1. Little Person worked very hard to overcome her fear of dogs because she really likes them.
We got a dog.